1. Neil and I went furniture shopping in Inverness over the weekend. We decided on, and ordered stuff that does not come from Ikea.
1b. We only needed one do-over.
1c. We are still married.
2. We’re still not online in the house. Have been checking in at the library once a week, and today, I’m at Dad’s house.
3. This is me writing from my new laptop. Let’s call him Frank. Frank is good. Frank is productive. Frank is a machine.
3b. Well, yes. Frank is a machine. My point is this. Well. Never mind.
4. Neil and I got each other the same penguin-themed Valentine card. He bought mine in Edinburgh, I bought his in Portree. That’s love. And geographical weirdness.
5. Isla. Isla. Isla. She’s still great. And speaking in sentences. We don’t understand most of them yet, but she does. And that seems to work for now. She is also very tall. She is wonderful. But I am having some issues. My very independent child is A Very Independent Child. Or something.
5b. Crying on the Keyboard isn’t covered on the warranty. So I’ll stop.