No fewer than one person told me yesterday that they’d been looking forward to Magic Coffee. This is for them. And for you. Embrace the minimalism.
Taking a break from the weekend fixture Magic Coffee, I thought I’d ask 20 Questions:
1. Why do some people think that applying lots of fake tan improves the way they look? I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking.
2. What was the last thing you accidentally left in your desk drawer at work? A copy of The Bell Jar.
3. What’s the last funny thing your partner said? Not printable. No, Sarge actually recently said, ‘Not printable.’ And I laughed. This phrase is used for things he says I can’t blog about. So I don’t.
4. Have you ever read an entire book in one sitting? Yes. Several relatively short ones.
5. Did you know that in order to get back to your natural hair colour after years of copious dye-jobs you have to get your hair dyed? Yes, you do. More than once.
6. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes. Room for improvement there though.
7. What is your current I-actually-hate this-show-but-can’t-turn-away show? Psychoville. Sarge makes me watch it, but at least it’s not football.
8. What is your current guilty pleasure? Still a certain Facebook game that shall remain nameless. It’s called Mafia Wars.
9. Would you consider going to see the sequel without seeing the first film? Usually not. I did see The Hangover Part II, on a whim, by myself. A girl can change her mind.
10. Can you whistle? No. Just no. I just tried again. Still no.
11. How many dead trees do you have in your house? I don’t know. I can’t count that high.
12. Does the answer to the above question make you feel bad enough to buy a Kindle, or any other e-reader? Not quite.
13. How many cups of coffee have you had so far today? 3. Can you tell?
14. What’s in your bag? Some change, five pens, a necklace I bought in Italy, my work pass, my date-book, and appointment cards. Not my wallet, keys or Chapstick. Because that would make sense.
15. What’s the last thing you spent money on? My Dad’s Father’s Day gift. Not telling. But he probably already has it. Because that’s how our minds work.
16. Do you mind starting a sentence with a preposition? No.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’m already here. However, somewhere I can see mountains from my window is preferable.
18. What’s your favourite pizza topping? Not ham and pineapple.
19. What’s your favourite time of day? Dusk.
20. What is this, 20 questions? Apparently so.
Over to you, if you wish.
Posts in paragraph form coming back soon!