It reminded me of any books read in any year of High School English. This is part of its charm.
I would recommend it for anyone who likes adventure, dreams and quick reads.
1. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire – Best one of the series so far.
2. The Lacuna – Best one of the year for me, so far.
3. The Slap – This one didn’t piss me off as much as I thought it would. Still not very good. Weak review, coming from me. But that’s all I can say.
4. A Very Private Gentleman – I loved this one. Made me want to go back to Italy. And back to the bookstore to get the copy of this book that doesn’t have George Clooney’s face on it. Nothing wrong with his face, I just think movie tie-in covers don’t leave enough to the imagination.
5. I Was Amelia Earhart – Dreamy. Although the fact I read it right before going to sleep could have had something to do with the atmosphere it had for me.
95 to go!
What do you think I should read? (If you’ve already suggested something, it’s on the list.) Give me more!
For the fun of it, I’ll read anything anyone suggests!