I recently to moved to Edinburgh from Glasgow, and not so recently from other places. I write, I read and I live quite happily with my fiance, herein referred to as Sarge, and computers called Hemingway and Truman. I’m 32, and I happen to be a wheelchair-user.
- Wedding-Planning Is An Endurance Test
- My Inner-Child Needs A Paper Bag
- Appearing Elsewhere: The Outlier Collective
- 10 Things You Can Do In The Dark
- Thinking Outside The Shoes
- I Hate Myself And I Want To Read
- My Island Diaries: Armadale, Skye
- My Dad Needs A Blog
- Numbers 51-52
- One Sentence Book Reviews
Top Posts & Pages
Gin & Lemonade by ginlemonade.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.